On Sunday Mornings
Adult classes meet every Sunday morning 9:30-10:15 a.m. Classes prepare and study their own materials as they are led to do so, with Bible studies, topical studies, and book studies at the top of the list. Classes include:
· Pastors Class (Room 114): Taught by pastor Clay Brown and Presbyterian ministers Joan Gaines and Tim Tam, this diverse class focuses on studies through books of the Bible.
· Sun Porch Class (Room 124): Taught by John Mozola, this class of senior adults often uses materials from the Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, an renowned apologetics organization, as well as studies prepared in house.
· Faith Journey Class (Room 233): Taught by a team of teachers from the class, this class of 40s and 50s adults study a variety of topics, often with DVDs and discussion, including those by Max Lucado, John Ortberg, Tim Keller, Ray Vanderlaan, and other well-known teachers.
· Conference Room Class (Room 231): Taught by Kemp Kenyon, this class of adults covering a wide variety of ages studies through the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, over a seven-year time frame.
· Heaven Sent Women’s Bible Class (Room 117): Taught by several teachers, this class concentrates on book and topical studies of interest to women.
· Foothills Class (Room 217): Taught by assistant pastor Nick Garner, this class looks at a variety of topics and studies that focus on younger adults and families.
On Wednesday Nights
Our “Family, Fun, and Fellowship” program September through May allows adults, youth and children to gather for an intergenerational meal at 5:30 p.m. in Everheart Hall (donations accepted). At 6:15 p.m., Impact Youth Ministry meets at the Thomas House. Then at 6:30 p.m., children’s activities begin along with adult Chancel Choir rehearsal (Room 237) and a variety of adult short-term courses that vary from semester to semester. Previous courses have included: